First day new med trouble focusing my eyes, trouble reading, slightly increased heart rate, and dizziness from ADHD meds. Go back to old meds or wait?

Try decreasing dose. Try decreasing the dose. If your symptoms persist, speak to your prescriber about an alternative medication.
Getting follow up. cannot say in your paricular case whether the medications are responsible. Certainly they are symptoms one would associate with amphetamine (most commonly used ADHD medications are amphetamine). Mainly, having the medicaitons and symptoms followed and additionally being examined to see if they are working is the main thing.