I was just fingered for the first time yesterday and it laster for 20 mins. I was just wondering what the effects of being fingered are?

Dr. Douglas Lawson

In brief: Sexual activity

If it wasn't done too vigorously and your vagina was well lubricated then usually no symptoms the next day.
But probably the most common thing would be mild discomfort or slight bleeding the first time. slight welling might happen too if fairly vigorous. Its probably time for you to see a GYN or family doctor to talk about birth control now that you have having foreplay

In brief: Sexual activity

Dr. Douglas Lawson
Dr. Douglas Lawson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham