For the last two days, I have been itching all over my body. There is no rash, but I itch on my feet, my hands, my neck and my inner thighs. I?

See a DR. Itching without visible skin changes is extremely difficult. There are hundreds of possible causes, some of them very serious. On any meds? Vitamins or supplements? Illness or any other symptoms? Ever before? You need exam, blood tests, xrays, maybe biopsies. No antihistamine helps this. Brand of laundry detergent is not of interest. It is not diet and probably not allergy.
Itch. This could be secondary to dry skin as the weather is changing. Continue to hydrate yourself and apply moisturizer to your skin. You may also try Benadryl (diphenhydramine) of itch relief. If you start noticing a rash, consult your PCP immediately.