What doctor or specialist do I need to see for both a yellow tongue and burning sensations on it? I had brain surgery Sept. 2014 and have lost weight.

Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Brain surgery

I would go back to your surgeon and also set up an appointment with a Neurologist.

In brief: Brain surgery

Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Dr. Edgar Mendizabal

In brief: An otolryngologist

there is a burning tongue syndrome, idiopathic

In brief: An otolryngologist

Dr. Edgar Mendizabal
Dr. Edgar Mendizabal
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau

In brief: Yellow Tongue and

Burning sensation after Brain surgery.
I recommend you start with your surgeon. If they say it is not related when you try to get an appointment see your regular doctor who then will likely send you to your surgeon.

In brief: Yellow Tongue and

Burning sensation after Brain surgery.
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Dr. Tracy Berg
Surgery

In brief: Could be thrush

Your regular doc should be able to examine your tongue, do some blood work and start treatment.
Thrush is a fungal overgrowth on the tongue and throat, relatively easy to diagnose and treat. Be well.

In brief: Could be thrush

Dr. Tracy Berg
Dr. Tracy Berg