Tb and lymphoma ruled out. A year of night sweats weight loss lower back pain. Haem doc thinks gynae issue. Y? They don't want to do CT scan. 2 risky

More information pls. I would suggest that you have additional blood testing - a Complete Blood count with diff, hormone levels, HBA1c and a complete metabolic panel. An ESR and CRP blood tests provide information about the level of inflammatory response. The exam should include a thorough search for enlarged lymph nodes. MRI imaging in the area of pain and a bone scan also may be completed. Please follow up/MD.