I have had unexplained weight loss (23lbs), night sweats up to 6 nights a weeks, and swollen lymph nodes, should I be worried?

Yes. You need to see a doctor for evaluation. These symptoms could indicate an infection (TB, HIV, mono, etc) or malignancy (lymphoma). Do not delay, your life could be in danger.
Worried. It is OK to be worried with these symptoms but you MUST see your doctor as soon as possible. If there is a long wait before you can be seen please go to the Emergency Room today! They can carefully evaluate your status and make the right decisions.