My boyfriend is vomiting blood clots very concerned before this his penis was swollen???

Go to the ER! Vomiting blood can be very, very serious. He needs to go to the ER right away to treat this. Do not let him drive, and if no one else can drive him now or if he is weak or dizzy or pale, or has shortness of breath or abdominal or chest pain, call 911. The swollen penis may or may not be related. There is not enough information to tell you if it is.
ER. Vomiting blood clots is a serious condition that warrants an urgent visit to the emergency room. Thy can check out the swelling as well. Don't delay! .
Please visit an MD. VOmiting up blood or coffee ground emesis is considered a serious symptom. Please visit a primary care doctor.