I'm 30, a headache woke me up the other day, extending from my eyes up to the center of my head, and hurt more with movement, should I get itchecked?

Yes. This can be from sinus problems but could be asign of something more serious. You should see your primary care doctor and an ophthalmologist quickly for evaluation and potential treatment.