Headache on right side of the head?

The right headache . hemicranea is usually a description of a migraine. However fever or the presence of numbness or weakness can be associated with more serous disease. A new headache a severe headache. A different headache. A headache upon arising in the morning or one that wakes you up. Requires a complete work up. Lab ct and complete neurological exam.
Headache. This headache, if dull, May be a neuralgia which is an irritated or irritable superficial nerve in the scalp and usually resolves without specific treatment except Tylenol (acetaminophen) or Advil. If it's a throbbing headache, migraine is suggested. See your Physician if the headache persists or seriously worsens.