I am a 42 year male. I tested low in testosterone, will low testosterone cause me to have internal shaking when I sleep?

Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Neurology
In brief: Unclear
What is internal shaking? At 42 low testosterone a mainly male hormone is unusual see an endocrinilogist.

In brief: Unclear
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. David Duhon
Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine
In brief: Sleep disorder
I don't know exactly what you mean by "internal shaking", but one of the most common causes of low testosterone in men is obstructive sleep apnea.
Patients with osa tend to have overactivity of the sympathetic nervous system during sleep, which can cause to awaken with a shaky feeling.

In brief: Sleep disorder
Dr. David Duhon
Dr. David Duhon