I am a 42 year male. I tested low in testosterone, will low testosterone cause me to have internal shaking when I sleep?

Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Neurology

In brief: Unclear

What is internal shaking? At 42 low testosterone a mainly male hormone is unusual see an endocrinilogist.

In brief: Unclear

Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. David Duhon
Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine

In brief: Sleep disorder

I don't know exactly what you mean by "internal shaking", but one of the most common causes of low testosterone in men is obstructive sleep apnea.
Patients with osa tend to have overactivity of the sympathetic nervous system during sleep, which can cause to awaken with a shaky feeling.

In brief: Sleep disorder

Dr. David Duhon
Dr. David Duhon
Dr. Eric Weisman