How to get white teeth?

Teeth whitening. You can use over the counter tooth paste or crest 3D whitening strips or pens. However, they are not so effective and/or stable. OTC bleach and whitening tooth paste could be used as a supplement only. A professional home whitening system with custom trays for the long term effect. You will be very happy with the results.
Whiter teeth. First, have your dentist clean and polish your teeth to remove all surface stains and calculus. Second, use professional whitening gels that your dentist can supply for you. Finally, practice good oral hygiene techniques, visit your dentist regularly, and avoid smoking and foods that can stain your teeth like coffee, tea, and red wine.