I am 75. Take high sugar and9 high bp medicines I n morning in evening. I got flue and take now amoxil (amoxicillin) 250(1+1+1)can i take antiallergy rigix in night?

Dr. Nayana Trivedi

In brief: Hope you feel better

WOW!! 9 pill for High BP?!?!!! You can take Antiallergy medicine which does not contain Pseudoephidrine.
e.g Benadryl, (diphenhydramine) Best to ask your doctor as they are familiar with the name. Some of them have high sugar content also. Drink Ginger tea and do Steam Inhalation with Vicks in it. This will also help congestion and sore Throat.

In brief: Hope you feel better

Dr. Nayana Trivedi
Dr. Nayana Trivedi
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology