Previous disc extrusion l5/S1 comp exit L5 & s1, s2 (racepinephrine) nerve roots. Could this now be causing freezing and sore toes. Or can this only be circulatory?

Neuro or Circulation. A L5 S1 nerve root compression can cause you to have sensory complaints in the toes, and can be responsible for the feeling that the toes are cold or that they are sore. It is possible that you could also have a nerve compression further down the chain in your leg , ankle or foot, as well as another neurological condition. Circulation can be responsible for those symptoms ruled out by vasc test.