I recently did the hemoglobin test and I got a 5.4% and I still got dizziness, dry mouth, frequent urination. Also I was diagnosed with anxiety and I'm taking meds. Should I be worried and do the test again??

Pathology

In brief: Very

Anemia is always a cause for concern.
This is a severe anemia if I've understood your correctly. Further, a 24 year old man with anemia has a bleeding ulcer or cancer until proved otherwise. And I'm concerned that you've left your physician's office with so little understanding of your situation. This is more than 'anxiety'. I think your life's in danger. Get with a specialist NOW.

In brief: Very

Anemia is always a cause for concern.
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine