I'm really scared I accidently drank a little bit of dish soap in my cup of water I'm afraid that its gonna hurt me my mom says im ok? Answer?

Should be fine. I agree with Mom. Drink some more water just to dilute it a bit in the stomach, but if it was just a little bit in the cup you should be fine. It's doubtful that amount would be toxic to your system.
Mom is right. Don't worry, you'll be just fine. Although dish soaps can contain toxic ingredients and shouldn't be ingested, the likelihood of your having a toxic reaction from a small amount is very, very low. I wouldn't worry at all about it. .
Should be ok. If all you swallowed was a small amount of dish soap I believe you should be fine. I wouldn't worry about that. .