Pls I am esperiencing severe headache and drowsiness what medication should I buy?

Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: See a doctor
For right now get some tylenol (acetaminophen) then get to a doctor. Without more information it's hard to know what's going on but a "severe" headache is a symptom that merits a real evaluation.
It could be a migraine, it could be muscle spasm or it could be any number of problems. Get checked out!

In brief: See a doctor
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
In brief: See a doctor first
Drowsiness is an unusual accompaniment of severe headaches, such as migraine.
It suggests that there may be a serious underlying cause, which needs to be investigated, possibly with blood tests and an MRI scan. If those are normal, then it is most likely a migraine headache and it can be treated with Aspirin (with magnesium) or sumatriptan.

In brief: See a doctor first
Dr. Alexander Mauskop
Dr. Alexander Mauskop
Dr. Eric Weisman