I just moved my bowels and it was really hard coming out I saw a streak of blood. Worried its colon cancer?

Probably not cancer. blood streaking on a hard bm is more likely related to the local trauma of passing stool. blood mixed inside stool is much more concerning. I would recommend a bowel program using a high fiber diet and a diet supplement like Benifiber 3-4 times a week. When stools are no longer hard, if you still see blood, or if there is a family history of colon cancer then you should have a colonoscopy.