6mo w/3 ear infections in 3mths. Runny nose that turned green again. Humidifier, saline, bulb syringe but daycare. How to know if ear infected? Risks?

Exam. You may assume with the history that baby may get another ear infection, but greenish nasal drainage can be normal.The only way to know for sure is to have baby checked. Validating the number and type of infections is important if tubes are likely at some point.
Possible ear. There is no way to know if your baby has ear infection without a doctor looking inside the ears and make the diagnosis.