I missed a birth control pill Friday, took one Saturday, and miss another Sunday. I have been active during this time. What are chances of pregnancy?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Pretty good

Unless you get yourself much better disciplined regarding your birthcontrol, the chances of pregnancy are excellent if you and your partner(s)are fertile and you have fairly frequent sex w/out condoms.
STDs are also a good bet. This particular month, it depends on your ovulation date. If you miss a period - test - and see a Dr for a lot of info and a better method for you. Best!

In brief: Pretty good

2 comments
Dr. Mary David
You could also try setting an alarm in your phone to help you remember
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Great idea on the alarm - we old foggies don't think of cell phones immediately!
Dr. Jane Van Dis