1yr old is teething, has low grade fever and is fussy. Doctor said her ears are clear. But she has small bump behind her ear. Normal with teething?

May be swollen node. That bump behind the ear is probably a swollen lymph node. Those appear when developing an immune response, usually to an infection. So the question is where is the infection? Generally that area relates to the ear or scalp, not usually dental.
Fever/teething. A small bump behind the ears is most likely a lymph node swollen. Teething normal doesn't cause fever. If the ears were clear, it could be viral infection that take 3-5 days to get better.
Fussy yes, bump no. it is normal for children to be fussy while teething, and some parents do report mild, low grade fever. The bump is probably a swollen lymph node and has nothing to do with teething, but without other symptoms of illness may not be a problem. Keep an eye on her for other symptoms of a cold and return to Pediatrian if problem develops. Otherwise don't worry about it.