I have a tingling, almost feels like water running from the top of my head to my to my forehead. sometimes I get headaches like that of a hangover?

Dr. Vikram Patel
Pain Management

In brief: Forehead pain

Your symptoms are possibly due to a nerve entrapment or a nerve injury of a nerve called "supra-orbital" nerve.
The symptoms could be transient but if prolonged, a series of nerve blocks should be helpful. Try to remember if you had any injury just above the eye. Less likely are symptoms from one of the branches of the trigeminal nerve and may lead to trigeminal neuralgia. That may require meds.

In brief: Forehead pain

Dr. Vikram Patel
Dr. Vikram Patel