I'm a 30 year old man. What are the health benefits of drinking apple cider vinegar daily?

Many benefits. Apple cider vinegar is one of the most popular folk remedies, in fact entire books have been written about it. It's many uses include treating heartburn, many infections (like sinus, ear & yeast infections), acne & other skin conditions.It may help treat diabetes, hypertension & high cholesterol.Research is limited but does support many uses.It is safe and inexpensive.See comments for more info:.