Should i have weight loss surgery?

Dr. Andrew Seibert
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: See your doctor.

certainly we have no details here of your situation, but a decision whether to have weight-loss surgery can only be made after weighing the potential risks and potential benefits.
This discussion would be best served by going to your doctor. Weight-loss surgery certainly can carry with it many risks, but in some circumstances could be the best thing. Good luck.

In brief: See your doctor.

Dr. Andrew Seibert
Dr. Andrew Seibert
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Weight loss surgery

Only a weight loss surgeon will be able to answer that and the best ones recommend a diet for a few weeks or months before deciding whether you need surgery or not.
The surgeons are excellent and, to my knowledge, really look after patients like you. Trust them!

In brief: Weight loss surgery

Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper