I have a 15 year old son, 6' 1" skinny with one very bowed leg. It seems to be getting worse and causing some pain. Can this be corrected?

Usually. Orthopedic surgeons can often do surgery to correct this. Sometimes bracing is needed. Preferably see a surgeon who is experienced in pediatric patients.
Need to see ortho. He definitely needs to see an orthopedics doc for further evaluation .