Have L hip dysplasia. My femoral head feels like its tracking behind the socket. Not painful- but blood pressure falling +headaches. Who do I see?

Orthopedic surgeon. A periacetabular osteotomy (PAO) is a surgery to change the orientation of the hip socket so it is in a better position to cover the ball of the hip joint (femoral head). PAO is a very successful surgery for improving the longevity of the hip joint and pain in patients who have been diagnosed before extensive injury to the hip cartilage. U of M and Baptist have excellent surgeons for this!