I am sexually active and about a week before my expected period.I got few drops of blood probably dark brown withot period pain.Implantation bleeding?

Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Maybe (not) . . .

Can't really speculate as to whether you're pregnant or not.
To save anxiety, just take over-the-counter home pregnancy test available at most grocery or drug stores (at least in the states - not so sure about uk). But since you're worried, that means you really need to chat w/your gp about birth control options. Also need to make your partner wear condom each & every time to lower std risk.

In brief: Maybe (not) . . .

Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Adam Levy