Having kidney stone .The doctor removed with laser and they put a stem inside my stomach. When I urinate they alot of blood with out.its going to be o?

Dr. Gregory Fehr
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Hematuria

that's blood in the urine.
I think you have a ureter stent. Urologists bust up stones then they pass in little pieces. Blood in the urine is common and not dangerous. The stent is there to allow the kidney to keep functioning, hopefully the rest of the stones will pass. They should remove your stent when they have figured you have passed the most gravel from you stone procedure.

In brief: Hematuria

that's blood in the urine.
Dr. Gregory Fehr
Dr. Gregory Fehr
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine