I have red non itchy bumps that cover my stomach, chest and go up the back of my neck and arms. some are pimple like but have clear liquid in them.

Dr. Neigatha Graney

In brief: See Your Doctor

You have given some details about your rash however more info is needed such as duration, your medical history (recent/past) and more.
Additionally, diagnosis of a rash is challenging without visual inspection. The causes for rash are quite numerous: infection, allergy, disease-related, and more. Suggest you see your doctor now for proper diagnosis and treatment.

In brief: See Your Doctor

Dr. Neigatha Graney
Dr. Neigatha Graney