Hi what is asthma?

InflammatoryDisease. Asthma is a chronic Inflamatory Disease of the Airway and causes recurrent symptoms and airflow obstruction and reversible airflow obstruction and Bonchospasm It can present as cough,wheezing and Shortness of Breath.
Asthma? Asthma is mostly from inflammation of the airways leading to mucus, spasm, and obstruction. The symptoms consist of various combinations of coughing, shortness of breath, wheezing, or chest tightness. It is likely a condition due to multiple causes with allergy being one of the more prevalent. Usually one needs a lung function test to confirm the diagnosis.