I have been dealing with GAD for over 30 years. I am trying to find a psychologist who deals with Cognitive Behaviorial Therapy...Sadly, I have no $?

800-854-8771 is the . number to call to apply for mental health funding & services. Los Angeles County has more mental health services than any other county in the U.S. See http://dmh.lacounty.gov/wps/portal/dmh/our_services. Health Insurance is pretty much mandatory now. Apply for some form of Medical-Cal through the CA Medically Indigent Service Program for primary physical & mental health care. .