I have dry red skin on my upper lip and around my mouth. I work in the sun but sunscreen and lotion seem to burn. I've had it for 3 weeks, what is it?

Infection. We all touch our face and mouth thousands of times a day. If this hasn't changed with lotion, lip balm, etc, the it is likely an infection. A yeast infection may cause white patches at the corners of your mouth. Bacteria stays red, burns, spreads, and can ooze pus. I recommend that you start with Bacitracin ointment three times a day. If still not better, see a doctor. .