Does vitamin E helps the hair?

NO. It is in everything you eat. Supplements have never been found to be useful for anybody. Don't be a sucker.
Possibly, Vit E. is a vitamin that dissolves in fat. It is found in many foods including vegetable oils, cereals, meat, poultry, eggs, fruits, vegetables, and wheat germ oil. It is also available as a supplement. It is an important vitamin required for the proper function of many organs in the body. It is also an antioxidant. This means it helps to slow down processes that damage cells-including POSSIBLY hair.
Very possibly. Whille exactly how it might be beneficial is not entirely known, vitamin E seems to have a positive effect on many bodily functions including hair growth & possibly the prevention of hair loss and premature greying. Best to bump up your intake of food sources (leafy greens, almonds, papaya, avocado), though you can apply it topically. It is now found in many hair products.I would avoid supplements.