I am a student working on a project on major depressive disorder. Can you provide me with a quote on the subject?

Dr. Stephen Southard

In brief: What type of info

Are you looking for? Is there a specific statement or opinion your are wondering about in regards to MDD? Feel free to provide more info and I'm sure someone on HealthTap will be able to help you out.

In brief: What type of info

Dr. Stephen Southard
Dr. Stephen Southard
Dr. Thomas Wright
Phlebology

In brief: Not for school work

Healthtap is for people with medical concerns and is not for school project .
i recommend research elsewhere on the internet.

In brief: Not for school work

Dr. Thomas Wright
Dr. Thomas Wright
Dr. John Michel

In brief: Common

A major depressive disorder is very common.
However it takes someone to recognize. Even if recognized it will sometimes place a stigma on someone and then avoid treatment. Depression in some cannot be cured but many can be helped. The most common med today is the group SSRI meds Best Wishes

In brief: Common

Dr. John Michel
Dr. John Michel