My Dr. Said my anus is inflammed that's why I c streak of blood on stool. Do u agree? He said not to worry about colon cancer. I could have hid hemmrh

Blood in the stool. also called rectal bleeding can be caused by many conditions such as hemorrhoids, anal fissures, infections, polyps, just to name a few. The proper diagnosis requires evaluation by your physician or GI specialist and in many cases colonoscopy.
Hemorrhoids? that could be hemorrhoids that got inflamed ,and lead to blood in the stool?, proper colon examination,and may be colonoscopy needed to answer the other question about colon cancer!
Resee your MD. Resee your MD to check for improvement. Did you receive any medications. Make sure you are not constipated, as this will aggravate hemorrhoids. You may need something like miralax (polyethylene glycol) or another stool agent. If you are not improving, you should see a colorectal doctor for completeness.