I had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled Thursday. I have an earache and headache on one side of my head. My jaw is a little sore as well. Is this normal?

Dr. Lonnie Smith
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

The ear pain may be referred pain from your surgical site, along with the headache a result of the inflammation.
Take your medicine and follow your Oral surgeons directions. If it gets worse contact your surgeon.

Dr. Zahid Ahmed
Dentistry

In brief: Ice, rest, rx

Follow the instructions given to you closely.
It is reasonable to have some soreness within the first week or two, however it should be improving. Take the pain medication provided as instructed. If you feel the pain suddenly get worse around day 3-4, you should contact your doctor. Either way, dint hesitate to follow up with your doctor the week after to get personalized advice.

In brief: Ice, rest, rx

Dr. Vicken Poochikian