Should one brush, floss, then use mouth wash. Or floss, brush then use mouth wash??

Oral hygiene. You should brush and floss properly and for a total of two minutes after eating. Mouth rinses for most patients are unnecessary (unless your own dentist recommends one for a specific purpose). The order is not important. The technique and diligence is. It's often best to actually demonstrate your technique to your dentist or dental hygienist. Many people think they are doing it properly but aren't.
The correct order. Flossing, then brushing is the best and then follow by swishing your mouth with water and mouthwash. Hope it helps.
Hygiene. I would recommend you floss first then brush. I would rinse lastly with either a flouride rinse an all in one rinse from crest or Colgate. .