I think I have depression and i'm crying a lot right now and i don't know what to do please help me! i'm just sad and can't get happy?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Sad and Lonely

I am so sorry to hear you are suffering like this.
But, you are not alone. Any wise doctor would sit down with you to get to the root of this problem and would most likely recommend starting on a journey that may include some medications and therapy. Counseling or life coaching with a good trusted therapist may very well bring you back to a place where you can experience joy again.

In brief: Sad and Lonely

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Clinical Psychology

In brief: It sounds like

I think you should reach out to a psychologist and figure out what is leading to your sadness. If there have been losses, illnesses or deaths in the family, it could be reactive even if they were many years ago that were not processed. If not, it could be physiological depression(especially if depression runs in your family) and medication may be needed. SAD is another possible reason

In brief: It sounds like

Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Barbara Lavi

In brief: See your PCP

Talk to your pcp to see if medication or referral to a psychiatrist is needed.
Your condition is treatable and you should not lose hope. Good luck.

In brief: See your PCP

Dr. Bernadette Onuoha
Dr. Bernadette Onuoha