Orthoscopic surgery in 2013 on knee to remove scar tissue from the joint. Has always hurt and stays swollen. Now has a vibration feeling top kneecap?

Get an exam. Your signs and symptoms are not normal or acceptable in a 31-year old unless you have suffered extensive trauma to your knee. You should see whoever performed your arthroscopic procedure for an opinion. If you are not satisfied with that outcome, you should get a second opinion. You don't want to live with permanent pain and swelling without pursuing a cure! Good luck!