Just over bad cold virus; no fever, Sore throat, cough, eye infections, ear infection. Now I'm starting to get a sore throat again? Why would that be?

Dr. Kashif Abdullah

In brief: Possible reinfection

It is possible that you might have unfortunately caught another strain of cold virus or flu.
Or this could just be a minor symptom reoccurance due to inflammatory products still running through your system (lets hope that's what this is). It is difficult to tell at this early time. What I would advise regardless of what this could possible be, is that you get a flu shot if you have not already.

In brief: Possible reinfection

Dr. Kashif Abdullah
Dr. Kashif Abdullah
Dr. Kashif Abdullah
Your Welcome
Dr. Marsha Davis