I have been on the Depo-Provera for a year without my period the whole time and just recently I have been bleeding and it is a color I never seen orange?

Breakthrough bleed. This sounds like light breakthrough bleeding. But if it continues, have an examination by a doctor to rule out infections and other causes of vaginal bleeding.
See doctor. Usually when someone has been on depo-provera for a year they stop having periods. if you are bleeding while on the depo you should see your doctor for a pelvic exam.