I have recently been diagnosed with sleep apnea I am 100 lbs overweight if I lose weight will I be able to get rid of it?

You can. If you loose weight you more than likely will be able to resolve your obstructive sleep apnea. In rare cases the structure of your adenoid, tonsils and post pharynx might be too big and can also be the cause of your OSA. I do recommend weight loss as a first step and repeating your sleep study. If it is central sleep apnea that is a different etiology. .
Sleep. Yes you can get rid of it over time but will some devices for sleep and also gradually lose weight. .