Should I see a dermatologist for hair loss when it started after I removed the nuvaring? My thyroid and iron panels are normal and endo dr. is stumped

In brief: Not yet...

It is likely that your body just needs time to adjust.
Normal fluctuations to achieve balance could be affecting your hair growth and loss. Give your body time to get use to not having the NuvaRing, ensure you are eating a balanced diet, exercising and trust your endocrinologist and gynecologist to advise on when or if you might need a dermatology consult.

In brief: Not yet...

Dr. Patricia Thomas
Dr. Patricia Thomas
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Low iron was copied from 1 review to the next as a factor in hair loss. When it was finally tested it came up negative. When your body gets over the shock and starts making more estrogen, your hair will slowly recover.
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Dermatologist

A good idea! Have your doctor set up an appointment.

In brief: Dermatologist

Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
I doubt if the endo is "stumped". The cause is obvious.