Okay I'm 18 and I've had the red bumps on my arms, legs, and bottom when you try to pop them white stuff comes out not zits or acne?

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology

In brief: Keratosis pilaris

You will get best result from a dermatologist. Antibacterial soaps are worthless. Bacitracin, neosporin, triple antibiotic are worthless and often harmful. Don't fool around. See an expert.

In brief: Keratosis pilaris

Dr. Jianjun Wu

In brief: Skin infection

you likely has skin/hair follicle infection and inflammation ,, try wash with a antibacterial soap and warm compression, apply some topical antibiotic ointment ( it may cause skin allergy to some people), if the spots are many , you should see a doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment

In brief: Skin infection