Yeast infection under breast, applying anti-fungal cream. Tiny bruise under breast from scratching, any danger of infection spreading deeper?

Dr. Tara Passow
Dermatology

In brief: Not from a bruise

If you scratched hard enough to cause open sores there'd be a chance of further infection, but most likely it'd be a bacterial infection.

In brief: Not from a bruise

Dr. Audrey Prefer

In brief: Bruise not infection

I don't know what you mean by bruise, is skin broken? If so, ans is yes, maybe.
If not, then no.

In brief: Bruise not infection

If not, then no.
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology

In brief: No

Probably intertrigo with incidental yeast overgrowth.
Little or no danger of serious infection. You fail to identify the "antifungal". Whatever it is, you will respond better to some creams than to others. If your symptoms fail to respond promptly you will need a different therapy. You might need a skin specialist.

In brief: No