I'm taking BC pill of 3mg Drospirenone USP and 0.02mg Ethinylestradiol IP from 2 month but from few days I am having red spots. What to do to stop it?

Breakthrough bleed. Sounds like you may have breakthrough bleeding related to either your body not being yet accustomed to the hormonal changes or because you're on a birth control pill without sufficient estrogen. Try waiting another month or switch to a pill with 0.03-0.035mg estradiol. .
Keep taking it. Sometimes it takes a few months for your body to adjust to a pill and breakthrough bleeding is common. Also, make sure you are taking it at the SAME time everyday otherwise you will have breakthrough bleeding. If the bleeding becomes heavier you should seek advice and an exam by your ObGyn to rule out anatomic causes.