HRecent viral infection. Was getting better now right jaw area is aching. Body aches nausea and headache. Another virus? Will be third one!!

Viral symptoms. An occasional virus will produce and result in protracted symptoms like you describe. Epstein Barr virus, Cytomegalovirus, and others produce Chronic Fatigue Syndrome with aches that wax and wane. Our immune systems sometimes do not fully neutralize an infecting agent and yet produce waves of inflammatory cytokines which have the purpose of magnifying the immune response - to eradicate. Be eval.
Unlikely. It is uncommon to have repeated viral infections in a short period of time. First you need to make sure that these are not migraine attacks (although body ache is not the usual feature). You need to talk to your doctor about these episodes since they are not normal.