MCV very high, MCH high, RDW low. Cl high. Blood in urinalysis . Vitamin B12 is on the low end, but not actually deficient. Any ideas?

Pathology

In brief: How's the thyroid?

High MCV with normal B12 (did we check folate (folic acid)? do you drink?) says hypothyroidism until proved otherwise, and I see you've also listed this as a health problem. Further, you're taking vitamin B12 -- for a reason? -- but do not list thyroid Rx.
Truth be told, you have a duty to get the thyroid issue addressed and managed, now, even more than to seek explanations for lab values. Be proactive.

In brief: How's the thyroid?

Dr. Steven Seres