I am fat i want be slim ?

In brief: Losing Weight

To lose weight insure that calories burned > calories consumed.
Drink at least 8 - 8 oz glasses of water per day. Try for 8 hours of sleep/night. Aim for at least 5 servings of vegetables & 4 servings of fruit per day. Use whole grain when possible. Avoid sodas, alcohol & junk carbohydrates. Get in a good mix of aerobic & weight lifting exercises.

In brief: Losing Weight

Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Good ideas but we also need to know what the current weight is. If very high, weight loss should be at a slow pace.
Dr. Peter Kurzweil

In brief: Like 2/3 Americans.

i wish there was an easy solution; someone will become very wealthy if there is some kind of 'treatment' for obesity.
So far, the old approach of less calorie intake and more calorie expenditure (exercise) is the best approach. Weight Watchers is one of many approaches, but I think it is the most effective one to keep the weight off. the YoYo phenomenon is what want to avoid.

In brief: Like 2/3 Americans.

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Dean Giannone

In brief: Exercise.

Exercising regularly would be the best and most reliable way to burn fat and gain muscle mass.
Engage in both cardiovascular exercise (jogging, biking, swimming) and weight training for best efficacy and permanence. Eat lean proteins. You can buy exercise DVDs or rent exercise shows through your TV provider (cable, FiOS, etc.). You can walk briskly through your neighborhood.

In brief: Exercise.

Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: How fat? How slim?

1: Make an appointment to see a dietitian.
2: Go online and look up the many articles about eating habits. My preference is "NuVal" because it is easy and straightforward. 3: Make an appointment to see an exercise trainer.

In brief: How fat? How slim?

Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine