Hi, I have ADHD, Inattentive type and NOS learning divisibility. Whats best for me? Concerta, Adderall XR/IR, Vyvanse, (lisdexamfetamine) Ritalin, Methylphenidate??? :)

Unsure. The only way to know is to find out what response you had in the past and what your physical condition is now. Your doctor can help you figure this out.
Work with your . psychiatrist to determine which preparation reduces your symptoms optimally. Try a long-acting delivery system of methylphenidate, then of mixed amphetamine salts, or vice-versa, at a low dose, then titrate up slowly to maximum effect. If side effects preclude optimal dose, repeat with the other stimulant. If you can't tolerate either, an adjunctive non-stimulant may help. See CHADD.org.