My fiance complained he had blisters on the penis head. And burning sensation when he urinates on the opening tip with yellow blister on the sides. ?

Dr. Richard Zimon

In brief: Sounds like

your "fiance" has herpes.
..(and probably transmitted sexually!) It is important you both find out what these "blisters" are due to and a workup for STD's be obtained! TREATMENT IS AVAILABLE! Hope this helps Dr Z

In brief: Sounds like

your "fiance" has herpes.
Dr. Derek Skinner

In brief: Needs exam

There are several different illnesses that can cause blisters on the penis.
They could be severe such as a herpes virus to simple as a latex allergy from a condom. There are several other illnesses in between. I'd advise that your fiancee have an examination from your health care professional. Hope this helps.

In brief: Needs exam